Following the death of a loved one, a family has to suddenly change gears and organise an enormous amount very quickly. Guardian Angel is a platform to make this chaos manageable and structured.
So that no one would have to go through the bereavement process alone ever again.
Guardian Angel – Private Online Bereavement Support Groups
Help you manage the chaos that comes with losing someone:
- Share memories
- Share funeral information
- Create to-do lists
- Space out deliveries
- Raise money for charity
- Carve out visiting times
Why Guardian Angel?
- End of life planning: Life insurance, online will, lasting power of attorney
- BOW quiz: 12 simple questions to find out how prepared you are for death
- Dealing with death: Support hubs and grant of probate
- Comprehensive resources: Offers a variety of resources, including bereavement support, probate services, and death education resources. This gives you the flexibility to choose the resources that are right for you.
- Expertise: The team is made up of experts in end-of-life planning. They can provide you with accurate and up-to-date information and support.
- Privacy: Committed to providing a safe and confidential space for people to plan for death. Your information will be kept private.
- Services are accessible to everyone.
How it works
- Create a support hub
- Build a supportive community
- Get support
Their services include:
- Bereavement support hub: A safe and supportive space for people to share memories, delegate tasks, communicate funeral updates, space out deliveries, and raise money in memory of the person they love.
- Probate services: They can help you with the legal process of winding up someone’s estate after they die. This process can be complex and time-consuming, but Guardian Angel can help you navigate it.
- Online bereavement support forum: A place where people who are grieving can connect with each other and find support.
- Death education resources: Such as articles, videos, and podcasts to help people learn more about death and dying
Guardian Angel with their support hubs can help you cope with loss, find support, and make the necessary arrangements.